Recommended installation instructions
- Do not drop or strike carton.
- Inspect for damage during shipment, i.e., Dents, broken hardware, water marks on carton, etc.
- Store in clean dry area where it will not be exposed to heavy traffic or damaging environments.
- Do not remove shipping bars until installation is complete.
- Do not remove any moisture-absorbing desiccant bags or protective coatings until ready for installation.
- Do not use hanger lugs as lifting lugs without approval of the manufacturer.
- Do not use chains or any lifting device directly on the bellows or bellows cover.
- Do not allow weld splatter to hit unprotected bellows. Protect with wet chloride-free insulation.
- Do not use cleaning agents that contain chlorides.
- Do not use steel wool or wire brushes on bellows.
- Do not force-rotate one end of an expansion joint for alignment of bolt holes. Ordinary bellows are not capable of absorbing torque.
- Do not hydrostatic pressure test or evacuate the system before installation of all guides and anchors.
- Do not exceed a pressure test of 1 1/2 times the rated working pressure of the expansion joint.
- Do not use shipping bars to retain thrust if tested prior to installation.
Download Drawing Cover
general-purpose typeview the details
High potential expansion joint.view the details
Expansion joint for Exhaust gasview the details
Compact and Light typeview the details
Outer-cylinder typeview the details
Reinforcing ring typeview the details
Standard double bellows typeview the details
Universal typeview the details
In-line pressure balanced expansion jointview the details
Pressure balanced expansion jointview the details
Hinged Expansion Jointview the details
Gimbal Expansion Jointview the details
Square Typeview the details
Non metallic Expansion jointview the details